Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To Tweet, or Not To Tweet

Well now it seems as though I have a problem. I don’t know how to tweet. That is what it’s called right? It isn’t like “I don’t know how to twitter” or “I don’t twit enough”. I mean, this is my twittering essentially. Isn’t this enough of a forum to let people know what’s going on? If I were to rush out and purchase a new RC plane or poker chip set, everyone would know about it here in a couple of hours. Do I really need to be telling you that I am getting out my wallet and that the clerk looked at me funny and that I’m now walking back to my car and on and on and on. Where does it stop? I’m not signing up for the tweet train and will continue to tell everyone what is going on the old fashioned way…and by that I mean the way that everyone used to do it about a year ago. So behold the blog and watch as I relate about my experiences with Jeep Wrangler accessories and Cadillac parts as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment