Friday, June 12, 2009

That V8 Sound


I really like the way V8s sound. When they get on the gas and make themselves small on the horizon, it’s great to still be able to hear that vibrating noise as it growls away. One of my favorite sounds is that of a Corvette. Not only do Vettes make a great noise, they look great doing it. Not many cars for that price can say that. And the things that make them tick are Corvette accessories. Things like exhaust pipes, crossover pipes and even headers all fall under the Corvette parts spectrum. This picture is of a car that has some amazing pipes on it. I can only imagine what it must be like to press down the gas pedal and hear that rumble come from the engine and shake the entire car. What I wouldn’t give to have some Corvette accessories like those. If only I had the dough to afford something like that. Oh well, I guess for now there is always the intoxicating rush I get from my gas RC cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment