Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Junk Yard Excursion

If there is one thing in life that I know, it is how to make something out of nothing. For instance, this past weekend I took a walk through a junk yard. Now I know that a junk yard is not the exciting place to be on a weekend, but I was just seeing if there was anything there I could use. I came upon some lights from a 1998 Ford Mustang and they were fairly intact. The rest of the car was a heaping pile of junk, but the lights were clear and didn’t seem to be all that bad. I figured that I could use them to retrofit into my car. Things don’t always work out as they should though and the lights I found ended up not working. Suffice it to say, that is going to be the last time I go to the junk yard to get a good deal on parts for a car. I can find just as good Mustang lights on the Internet for a great price as well and even have different styles to choose from. From now on, I think I’ll stick to the Web to find my next parts because those junk yard headlights were very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment