Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jeeping in the woods

Is this the place to discuss all things cars? The Internet I mean. I guess it is because there are so many different car sites all over it that it is hard to find one that is reliable. After searching for a while I came across a Jeep parts store that could supply me with everything I needed. Winches, lift kits, doors; you name it. I have outfitted my ride with a new winch and put a soft top on it for when the weather turns nasty. The soft tops are easier to remove and store than the hard tops. Given that my Jeep can take me anywhere I need to go, I also outfitted my ride with a custom paint ball gun holder because sometimes when you are out in the woods, you just have to let loose with some paintballing. Plus, it keeps the rabbits out of my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment