Monday, June 22, 2009

An easy upgrade

Well, I took my own advice and installed new car accessories over the weekend. How did I do this? Well, first off, I purchased the parts that would specifically fit my car, and most importantly, I made sure to purchase the ones that would be easy to install so I didn’t have to bring my car to a shop and have to pay even more money. So what did I get? Thanks for asking. I got some HID lights for my car to make the headlights brighter at night. I was sick and tired of trying to see at night and have to strain to do so. Not only are my lights brighter, but my car looks more expensive, and I like that. These lights help so much more at night than I ever thought possible. It’s like I don’t even really need to use my brights any more. Very nice and very affordable upgrade. In other news, I just received my motorcycle helmet in the mail. And no, I don’t own a motorcycle, but I wanted it in case I ever take my car to the track…plus I might be getting either a four wheeler or a scooter for around town – I haven’t decided which one yet. I will be keeping this blog updated on that in the future…but for now its off to play with my good old RC helicopter. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment