Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Car movie binge

I feel I should explain myself with these last posts. I have been on a bit of a car movie binge as of late. I picked up a copy of Grand Prix on DVD just the other week and am going to watch Speed Racer later tonight (that being the reason it isn’t on my list either way). I also was flipping through the channels and saw Transformers on Cinemax. Technically this isn’t a car movie, but all of the Autobots take the form of vehicles when in public mode (hence their name). So this whole car movie posting thing came about because of the prevalence of car movie on TV or DVD in my house at the moment. By the way, these movies are seriously preventing me from playing with my new RC planes and the air hockey tables, which is how most of my free time is usually spent. Oh well, what can I do about that huh? The fact that I get to watch Speed Racer take on Racer X with all of his air ride technologies and fun gadgets is entertaining enough I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment