Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th on the boat

Wow, it has been a couple of days since the last time I actually blogged on this site and I have to say that I don’t know how the time slipped away. I hope that you had a happy 4th whether you were shooting off fireworks or shooting Spyder paintball guns or whatever. Personally, I was down on a river, so I had to make due with my cool new RC boats. Since I happen to have a couple of them, I would attach firecrackers to the one that was the junkiest and try to sink it. However, I must have had the wrong type of fire crackers because all they did was leave black marks on the boat. Oh well. I guess there’s always next year to try again. One thing that is fun about being on the river during the Fourth is that the fireworks reflect really well off the water. And because it was a nice, calm night, you could see them as plain as if you were looking in some chrome BMW wheels. The river was like glass and it really gave us two fireworks shows to look at. Usually there really isn’t much to do on a boat at night, so we will end up playing cards and because we use a poker chip set, we never have to worry about losing real money. This way, we can bet and raise all we want without making it too difficult on those (I mean me) who don’t have any real money to use. But the boat is fun and you can usually find something to do, but it is always more fun on the Fourth because of the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment